"licence" teaching Master and "grandes ecoles" teaching PhD thesis teaching Thesis
The Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement is strongly involved in teaching activities about
climatic changes and environmental impacts, and in 2004 it was created the Master
"Interaction Climat-Environnement". Its main objective is to teach and prepare future
researchers and engineers able to answer the challenges of climatic change, by a teaching connected to most pertinent reseaches. The LSCE is reseach entity connected to the French CEA, CNRS, and the University of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ)
Teacher-researchers "enseignant-chercheurs" from universities of Versailles Saint-Quentin-en
Yvelines, Paris VI and Paris VII are working at the LSCE, and they teach at different levels :
About 40 researchers at the LSCE have the french "Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches" (HDR) degree, or equivalent. Proposed theses concern all the reseach thematics developed at the LSCE.
every year about 50 students are doing stages during their cursus (BTS, Licence, Master, engineers..).
For any demand, send mail to email@example.com
Formation de licence
At the "Licence" level, researchers and teacher-researchers participate to teaching in the following thematics :
Main teaching for which responsibles are working at the LSCE:
- Earth observation (L1)
- Introductory to terrestrial environment (L2)
- Physics-Chemistry of the ocean and atmosphere
and climate (L3)
- Introductory to Geology (L1)
- Deep Earth Geology (L2)
Teaching at the level: master et "grandes ecoles"
At the Master level, researchers and teacher-researchers participate to several teachings. They are particularly involved
in the master
"Interaction Climat-Environnement et Teledetection"
of the UVSQ.
Main teaching cursus organised by researchers and teacher-researchers of the LSCE :
- Introductory to the Climatic system (UVSQ)
- Climate: Evolution and transitions (UVSQ)
- Climate: environment response(UVSQ)
- Lecture of scientific papers (UVSQ)
- Modelisation at different scales
- Global Change (PXI)
- Carbon cycle (PXI)
PhD schools : "Ecoles doctorales"
More than 40 students are preparing a PhD at the LSCE. They are connected to several "Ecoles doctorales":
PhD schools to which the LSCE is connected
other "Ecoles doctorales"
- Ecole Doctorale "Sciences et Techno. de l'Information, des Télécom.
et des Systèmes (ED 422, Orsay)"
- Ecole Doctorale"Ingénierie chimique, biologique et géologique" (ED
- Ecole Doctorale des Sciences Fondamentales (ED 178, Clermont-Ferrand)
- Ecole Doctorale des Sciences de la Matière (ED 254, Rennes)
Main teaching for PhD students organised by researchers and teacher-researchers of the LSCE :
- "Critical reading of scientific papers" (ED129 Paris)
About 40 researchers at the LSCE have the french "Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches", or equivalent.
List of PhD thesis subjects
PhD students at the LSCE benefit of several grants:
- CFR (contrat formation-recherche) grants from the CEA
- CEA-region grants
- CEA-industry grants
- Ministry of education grants
- Docteur engineers grants (CNRS)
- CIFRE grants