+33 1 69 08 77 16
Chargé de recherche CNRS. (LSCE Climate Modelling Group)
- From October 2009 : Permanent researcher at LSCE.
- October 2008 to October 2009 : Post-doc at LSCE. ACCROEARTH (ANR-funded) project.
- April 2007 - October 2008 : Post-doc @ UC Santa Cruz. Prof. Lisa Sloan paleoclimate and climate change research group.
- October 2003 - January 2007 - PhD thesis. Understanding and modelling Central African climate during the Late Miocene. Chad basin case study. Direction : Gilles Ramstein & Michel Brunet. Univ. Poitiers, France.
- 2003 : M. Sc. "Paléontologie, Paléobiologie et Phylogénie". Direction : Prof. Dominique Jolly. University of Montpellier 2, France.
- 2000/2003 : INA-PG (Institut National Agronomique de Paris-Grignon, AgroParisTech)
Available here (powered by Google Scholar)
Colloque "Des Climats et des Hommes". Novembre 2009.